Last Updated: March 31, 2013
No Health Advice
Any health information on the Site is solely for informational purposes. It does not constitute medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for proper medical care or advice provided by a physician or other licensed professional. We assume no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of your use, misuse, interpretation or application of any information on the Site. We make no representation as to the financial, medical or other suitability of any product or service described on this Site. If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
You are responsible for your interactions with other people, whether through the Site or in person. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from any interaction with other Site users, persons you meet through the Site, or persons who find you because of information posted on, by or through the Site. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users on the Site, whether online or offline, and conduct any necessary investigation before meeting another person.
Do Not Share Private Information
Please do not post sensitive medical or personal information about anyone else on the Site. Given that our Site and Support Groups are public and open communities, please be mindful about sharing any of your own sensitive medical or personal information. We are not responsible for the information you share on our Site or in a Support Group.
We post information on our Site about various third-party practitioners, physicians and other services, providers, companies and products. Our posting of referral information does not constitute an endorsement by us. We do not prescreen anyone in our referral network, nor do we recommend any one over another. Please conduct your own inquiry before you proceed with any person, company or product listed on our referral network. We are not responsible for the products and services you purchase from any third party.
Site Use Restrictions
1. You will use the Site Content only for your own non-commercial purposes to participate in the Site or to place an order or purchase our products.
2. You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Site.
3. You will not modify, copy, translate, create derivative works from, broadcast, perform, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, display, post, transmit or sell any Site Content or User Content without our prior written consent, unless it is your own.
4. You will not use any data mining, robots, scraping, automated scripts or similar data gathering methods.
5. You will not take any action or use the Site in a way that violates any law, would create liability or promotes illegal activities.
6. You will not take any action on the Site designed to interfere, disrupt, damage, disable, overburden or limit the functionality of any software or hardware, telecommunications equipment or the Site, including posting viruses, programs or other code.
7. You will not circumvent or modify any Site security technology or software.
8. You will not collect or solicit personal information from other Site users or send unsolicited communications.
9. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
10. You will not attempt to use another user’s account, username or password.
11. You will not “stalk,” intimidate, abuse, harm or harass another Site user or person.
12. You will provide complete and accurate information on the Site and keep your account information up-to-date.
You agree that you will not post User Content that:
1. Is illegal or promotes illegal activity, offensive, libelous, defamatory, infringing, inflammatory, deceptive, inaccurate, malicious, false, harassing, threatening, insulting, obscene, unsuitable for minors, invasive of privacy or safety or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion
2. Violates or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secrets.
3. Violates or infringes anyone’s privacy or publicity rights, such as posting images of someone without their permission.
4. Is private (including health-related) information of anyone else, without their consent
5. Falsely implies that we sponsor, endorse or are otherwise affiliated with you or your User Content
“User Content” is data, code, files, videos, photos, messages, comments, information, materials, links, designs, graphics, and any other content that you and/or other Site users post or upload on or through the Site, except to the extent that the content is owned by us. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in any User Content that you post to the Site.
Our Rights to Your User Content
Copyright Notice and Takedown
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your work has been copied and used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our copyright compliance officer and provide the following information: (1) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (2) description of the work you claim has been infringed and the location of the alleged infringement on the Site; (3) your contact information including address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a written statement that you have a good faith belief the accused usage is infringing; and (5) a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are duly authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Contact our copyright compliance officer at:
Consult your legal advisor before filing an infringement notice, because there can be penalties for false claims.
Product Orders: All orders placed through the Site are subject to our acceptance. We may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that we later cancel, we will issue you a refund.
Electronic Payment Vendors: Some payments may be processed through electronic payment vendors. Your relationship with any electronic payment vendor is separate from your relationship with us and is governed by the terms and conditions contained in the vendor’s agreement and posted on their website.
Returns and Refunds: All sales are final and we do not accept returns. If, however, you have a problem or are unsatisfied with your order in any way, please contact us by filing a support request here: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call our support line at (503) 775-3497.
Shipping: Currently, we ship anywhere in the United States where USPS will ship. Products usually ship within 2-3 weeks after we receive your order.
The Site, User Content, Site Content, and the materials and products sold on or through this Site are provided “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” and without warranties of any kind. You use the Site at your own sole risk. With respect to the Site, User Content, Site Content, and products sold on or through this Site, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, title and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that (i) the Site or other products and services will meet your specific requirements or desired results, (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, timely or secure, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or anything else harmful, or (iii) the results obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials or Site Content or User Content or items placed for display or sale in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness or otherwise. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain Site Content and User Content at your own risk, and that you will be solely responsible for your use and any damage to your device in which you access the Site, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result. We reserve the right to change any and all Site Content, User Content and other items used or contained in the Site at any time without notice. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Site will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Limitation of Liability
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to (i) terminate your account, (ii) delete your profile and any of your User Content, (iii) restrict your use of all or any part of the Site, or (iv) modify or discontinue the Site (or any part of the Site), for any or no reason, without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else. We also reserve the right to block users from certain IP addresses or device numbers and prevent access to the Site.
You understand and agree that some of your User Content, such as that which is displayed outside your profile in other parts of the Site, may continue to appear on the Site even after your User Content is removed or your account is terminated.
1. Website Jurisdiction
You agree that this Site shall be deemed a website solely based in Oregon, USA, which does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us in jurisdictions other than Oregon.
2. Law and Venue
3. Limitations on Claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site (including without limitation the purchase of our products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
4. No Waiver
7. Entire Agreement